Mission & Tasks
This position is for implementing extensive requirements and business processes in many sectors such as Industry, forensic, Insurance. The Senior Business Analyst performs a wide range of duties including the following:
- Analyze and evaluate detailed current Business by working in close liaison with customer stakeholders;
- Analyze business needs and explore possibilities for future improvements and developments;
- Perform Business Modelling and design screens;
- Provide assistance in creating Vision documents to describe the overall view of the new product to be developed, specified in terms of stakeholder’s key needs and features;
- Write functional test protocols based on use cases and execute them
- Prepare, write and maintain Functional requirements and business cases analysis in collaboration with internal stakeholders;
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- University degree in relevant studies;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst in IT sector after the completion of studies;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with business analysis tools, modelling tools or project methodologies;
- In-depth knowledge of information systems matters and modelling tools;
- Experience in Information Systems consulting and studies, proving the capacity in preparing and writing reports and giving high-level presentations;
- Experience with quality and security procedures, proving the ability to apply high-quality standards and provide service excellence;
- Analytical mind, but also able to synthesize, abstract and communicate the information at a level suitable for the target audience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French;
- Team leading skills, inspiring attitude.
Knowledge in Design Thinking (DT) Approach.
Knowledge in BPMN concepts.
What we offer:
You will find ample opportunities for training and development;
We offer an attractive salary package with extensive extra-legal benefits.